The Best Tool For Website Building: Bootstrap


Hello everyone! After being missing for a few weeks I am back! Recently, I have had a lot of lessons that were purely learning how to program, including Python, C#, and HTML/CSS (and a little bit of Javascript, but I still have quite a bit of work left with that). Anyway, as I have had a lot of projects creating websites, I thought I would fill you in on the best tool I have learned about so far!

Before, I fill you in on exactly what this tool is called, let me build up the excitement by telling you what it can do! First of all, it is a life saver when it comes to organizing your site and allows you to divide your website into 12 columns. Secondly, it honestly takes 2 seconds to integrate responsive design into your website. So, you say goodbye to @Media Screen forever! Unless of course, you are like me and have a project to do where I have to use @Media Screen... Finally, there are many instances where you will not have to worry about JavaScript. As long as you include the correct class names, you can easily create drop-down menus, slideshows, and buttons without the need of writing your own JavaScript. If you want to check out how to do that, I recommend checking out this website: https://www.w3schools.com/bootstrap4/default.asp 

If you just read the URL to the website I just sent you, then that probably killed the suspense, but oh my goodness that doesn't mean that the this tool is any less awesome! So, if you haven't guessed by now, this tool that I am completely in love with is BootStrap. According to Wikipedia, BootStrap is: "Bootstrap is a free and open-source front-end web framework for designing websites and web applications. It contains HTML- and CSS-based design templates for typography, forms, buttons, navigation and other interface components, as well as optional JavaScript extensions. Unlike many web frameworks, it concerns itself with front-end development only."  And, if I haven't said it enough it is a lifesaver, and I recently used it on a group project and we all got a super high grade on it!

So, if you want to check out BootStrap for yourself and are thinking about including it in your website development, the official link to BootStrap is: https://getbootstrap.com/

Comments

Popular Posts