What's in my backpack?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
This upcoming Fall, I will be starting my first year of University where I will be getting a bachelors degree in Computer Science. Since, many of you like me are going back to school, I thought I would let you know what I plan on having in my backpack this year!


  1. My messenger bag
  2. A laptop on which I will be taking a lot of notes with and completing many assignments 
  3. Wallet + Keys
  4. Small bag containing lip balm, tampons, and hair ties
  5. Water bottle
  6. Umbrella 
  7. Calculator 
  8. Earbuds
  9. Headphones 
  10. Both micro and lightning cables
  11. My phone 
  12. An external hard drive 
  13. Planner/Agenda
  14. Pencil Case
  15. Stabilo pens, and Inkjoy pens 
  16. Notebooks for my few classes that I actually need to write stuff in
  17. Lamy fountain pen 
  18. Gum
  19. Pastel highlighters 
  20. Mechanical pencils 

If there is something else that you like to keep in your backpack, or any suggestions please let me know!

Comments

Popular Posts