Infinity scarf DIY

Summer is gone and the weather is getting cooler. So it's time for scarf weather. I have never actually owned an infinty scarf but, I do own quite a lot of nomrals scarves. So, instead of going out and buying an infinity scarf; I decided to make one. Well, I'm not going to knit one but, I did transform my old scarf into one.

You will need:
•A scarf
•Scissors 
•Yarn that matches the color of the scarf
•Tweezers 

 So, I started off by cutting off the ends on my scarf because it had this stringy thing on it. 
Once you have removed that, you're simply going to place each end next to each other. Make sure the scarf isn't twisted because we will be attaching these two ends together. 

I took the tweezers to hold the thread to help it pass through the holes. I am using red yarn so you can see it better. 
Then, you are just going to tie the string to secure it. After you just thread it through the other side and keep going back and forth. 
Here I just demonstrated how you should attach it but, you should not leave it loose. Keep the yarn tight as you go. 
Once you are done you should make sure everything is tight then tie it off. 

Tah Dah! You've just transformed your normal scarf into an infinty scarf. I hope you enjoyed this and stay warm!




Comments

Popular Posts