T-Shirt Transformation #2

So I have another t-shirt transformation for you guys! This time it's a little more complicated because we are making angel wings on the back of your shirt!


Create your pattern: I made mine on simple printer paper and I started off with the outline of the wing and from there I drew out the shapes of where I want the holes to be.

Transfer the pattern: As you can see in the GIF I took a sharpie and I allowed the ink to bleed through the paper so it can mark the fabric. I recommend using a washable marker not sharpie because it is easier to get off if you make a mistake. Also make sure you have some cardboard in the shirt so you won't get marker on the front and don't forget the other wing.

Cut the holes out. and you are done


Mine turned out like this and I think it looks pretty cool. You can kind of see the sharpie mark of where I didn't cut because I found it easier if I just cut as I go.

Comments

Popular Posts