Holiday Favorites

So it's that festive time of year again! And I thought I would tell you some of my holiday favorites!



So one thing that I adore is hats! I know the Hakuna Matata hat has nothing to do with the holidays but it's just so warm and cozy to wear!




I think these elastics would make a cute stocking stuffer and you can easily wear these as bracelets!

Look at how adorable the penguin phone case is. If you know what type of phone someone has you can get them a cute phone case. Well, you can also just get one for yourself. Another thing that I love is this iPhone case that charges your iPhone. Boom it's a two in one.  





To be honest I actually don't have this key chain but I will die if I get it. It's the Tardis key! If you are not a person who watches doctor who I highly recommend it. 

Now we move on to nail polish. As you can probably tell a majority has some shimmer or sparkle to them. And I really like dark reds, satin blue, silver and gold for the holidays. Something I've also been loving is the nail art pen. It really does make it easier to do little designs. 


As for makeup I have here the naked 3 palette, a cute little festive lip gloss, 2 red lip colors, the Em by Michelle Phan Holiday palette and the em water liner in rosegold. I think the em products are AMAZING!!! And I've been watching her YouTube videos for a long time. 


Who doesn't love the winter lotions and bath soap they have. These are from a Bath and body works and smell great. I just love having them this time of year :)
 We can't forget about those cozy knit sweaters!
And look how amazingly soft and cuddly these blankets are. 



I love to have cute mugs to drink my hot chocolate in
And finally for the home decor stuff. Something I didn't put was Christmas lights. Like I will seriously hang them everywhere! And for those people who don't celebrate Christmas I saw this cute elephant menorah! 

So those were my holiday favorites! Leave a comment saying some of your holiday favorites! Love you all!














Comments

Popular Posts